College football is just around the corner, so it’s time to start preparing for those weekend road trips. Whether rooting for your Alma Mater or traveling your student’s campus for a game, you’ll want to ensure your car is equipped to get you there (and back)!
Have a Multi-Point Inspection Performed Before the First Game
Georgia is the heartland for college football. With Alabama, South Carolina, Florida, Tennessee, North Carolina, and Mississippi all within a day’s drive away, there’s no shortage of games to go see. With that said, it’s essential to know for sure whether or not your car can make the drive to and from these games.
Our multi-point inspection includes:
- Checking of fluid levels
- Inspection of air filters
- Battery strength inspection
- Inspection of headlights and other bulbs
- Check tires for uneven pressure and tread wear
- Inspect hoses, belts, wiper blades, and other key areas