If you notice any of these signs below, it may be time for a brake inspection service
- Vibration feeling in the pedal while depressing the brakes.
- When your brakes start to feel spongy or soft to the feel.
- When you notice it takes longer to stop or if brakes feel less secure when depressed.
- If you notice your brake fluid is leaking.
- If you feel that your brakes are grinding or hear a whistling sound while stopping.
- Once a year as part of preventative maintenance.
Schedule A Brake Inspection with McCullough NAPA Auto Care
A standard brake inspection at our shop could include the following services:
- Brake pad or brake shoe replacement
- Brake rotor resurfacing or brake drum turning
- Brake rotor or drum replacement
- Brake fluid bleeding or flushing
- Brake line leak repair
- Brake light diagnosis
Following your inspection, our ASE-Certified technicians will thoroughly explain the condition of your braking system. We will recommend how best to fix any issues and work diligently to make the repairs.