Does your car or truck need air conditioning repair or an inspection? We’re a short drive from Sandy Plains, Georgia!
Our ASE-Certified technicians inspect, evaluate, recharge, and repair your car air conditioning system. We are equipped with the diagnostic tools to handle a wide range of air conditioning repair services to keep your vehicle’s ac system working as it should!
If your car suffers from poor air conditioning performance in the Sandy Plains area, trust our auto technicians for quality AC repair that won’t break the bank. We are conveniently located at 5810 Roswell Road in North Atlanta, off of 285.
Schedule An AC Refrigerant Recharge or Repair Service
A lack of refrigerant in your AC system is of course going to result in a lack of cold air. Refrigerant is responsible for cooling down the air you feel coming from your vents. If you’re experiencing warm forced air when you turn on your air conditioning, it could be because of low refrigerant levels. An AC recharge is quick and helps to pinpoint the cause for error.
We will drain your air conditioning system of any existing coolant. Afterwards, we replenish the system with fresh refrigerant. If the system is still blowing warm air, at this point we know it’s not due to a lack of refrigerant.
We’ll also inspect your vehicle’s temperature control and pressure systems to make sure all the parts are working as they should. We can determine if any of these parts have a leak. If that is the case, the part will need to be replaced. We will then outline next steps toward getting that cold air back in your cabin. All things considered, a recharge service is fast and less costly than having to replace a component.
Signs Your Car Needs Air Conditioning Repair
- Blowing hot air. A lack of refrigerant is the most common cause of warm air through your vents. Refrigerant is what cools down the air within the system. Mold or mildew built up within the system’s evaporator can additionally cause problems by preventing air from reaching the vents. These are both signs we look for when you bring your vehicle into our garage.
- Blows cold are sporadically. Over time you may start to feel cold air turn warm with use. A lack of coolant can lead to a lack in performance. Another reason for poor performance may be due to a broken component within the system. Our technicians inspect the entire air conditioning unit in order to find the issue and fix it fast.
- Unusual noises. Loud noises are not common with AC systems. A faulty compressor could be reason for these strange noises. The compressor is responsible for pressurizing refrigerant properly and forcing it through the vents. As time passes, a compressor undergoes wear and tear. In this case, that wear and tear may be what is causing those unusual sounds. Have your compressor inspected when you suspect a decline in performance.
- Strange odor. Air coming from your AC vents should not smell bad. An old cabin air filter can lead to foul smells. Filters are easy and cheap to replace, and should be done so at least once a year. Mold and mildew may also produce foul odors that get pushed into your cabin as air blows through. Given these points, our professional technicians look for these signs upon inspection.
Our ACE-Certified Technicians can certainly determine the root cause and give your system new life. AC repair for your car in the Sandy Plains area has never been easier, thanks to McCullough NAPA Auto Care.
McCullough NAPA Auto Care Proudly Serves
Sandy Plains, GA
Serving Zip Codes:
Eric and his staff were great and helpful. The pricing was fair, and they let us know every step of the way what was wrong and what needed to be changed.
June 28, 2020
Always great service. Always a fair price for very highly skilled technicians. After 20 years of depending on them, I've come to trust McCullough Auto Care blindly.
November 25, 2019
Eric and Company are a first class operation! They get it right the first time in every time! They will pick me up and drop me off to make it 100 times more convenient. They treat me like family and look after my best interest not just their bottom line! These are the kind of people that I value doing business with
February 15, 2021
Complete Auto AC Repair and Recharge Services In Sandy Plains, GA
- AC Diagnosis
- Compressor Replacement
- Condenser Replacement
- Evaporator Replacement
- Evaporator Temperature Sensor Replacement
- Expansion Valve Replacement
- Receiver Drier Assembly Replacement
- Refrigerant Recover
- Refrigerant Refresh
- System Leak Inspection