Does your car or truck need air conditioning repair or an inspection? We’re a short drive from Norcross, Georgia!
Our ASE-Certified technicians inspect, evaluate, recharge, and repair your car air conditioning system. We are equipped with the diagnostic tools to handle a wide range of air conditioning repair services to keep your vehicle’s ac system working as it should!
If your car suffers from poor air conditioning performance in the Norcross area, trust our auto technicians for quality AC repair that won’t break the bank. We are conveniently located at 5810 Roswell Road in North Atlanta, off of 285.
Schedule An AC Refrigerant Recharge or Repair Service
A lack of refrigerant in your AC system is of course going to result in a lack of cold air. Refrigerant is responsible for cooling down the air you feel coming from your vents. If you’re experiencing warm forced air when you turn on your air conditioning, it could be because of low refrigerant levels. An AC recharge is quick and helps to pinpoint the cause for error.
We will drain your air conditioning system of any existing coolant. Afterwards, we replenish the system with fresh refrigerant. If the system is still blowing warm air, at this point we know it’s not due to a lack of refrigerant.
We’ll also inspect your vehicle’s temperature control and pressure systems to make sure all the parts are working as they should. We can determine if any of these parts have a leak. If that is the case, the part will need to be replaced. We will then outline next steps toward getting that cold air back in your cabin. All things considered, a recharge service is fast and less costly than having to replace a component.
Signs Your Car Needs Air Conditioning Repair
- Blowing hot air. A lack of refrigerant is the most common cause of warm air through your vents. Refrigerant is what cools down the air within the system. Mold or mildew built up within the system’s evaporator can additionally cause problems by preventing air from reaching the vents. These are both signs we look for when you bring your vehicle into our garage.
- Blows cold are sporadically. Over time you may start to feel cold air turn warm with use. A lack of coolant can lead to a lack in performance. Another reason for poor performance may be due to a broken component within the system. Our technicians inspect the entire air conditioning unit in order to find the issue and fix it fast.
- Unusual noises. Loud noises are not common with AC systems. A faulty compressor could be reason for these strange noises. The compressor is responsible for pressurizing refrigerant properly and forcing it through the vents. As time passes, a compressor undergoes wear and tear. In this case, that wear and tear may be what is causing those unusual sounds. Have your compressor inspected when you suspect a decline in performance.
- Strange odor. Air coming from your AC vents should not smell bad. An old cabin air filter can lead to foul smells. Filters are easy and cheap to replace, and should be done so at least once a year. Mold and mildew may also produce foul odors that get pushed into your cabin as air blows through. Given these points, our professional technicians look for these signs upon inspection.
Our ACE-Certified Technicians can certainly determine the root cause and give your system new life. AC repair for your car in the Norcross area has never been easier, thanks to McCullough NAPA Auto Care.
I have known Eric and the facility for over 30 years. The service from both a customer and repair stand point is excellent. You can expect to be treated with a high level of professional performance, and courtesy.
January 23, 2020
A staff of gentlemen ready to answer every question with a smile and great knowledge. They not only gave me a good estimate but they completed the work a day early! I highly recommend McCullough NAPA Auto Care to you. You will not be disappointed by the care they put into your vehicle.
March 13, 2020
Complete Auto AC Repair and Recharge Services In Norcross, GA
- AC Diagnosis
- Compressor Replacement
- Condenser Replacement
- Evaporator Replacement
- Evaporator Temperature Sensor Replacement
- Expansion Valve Replacement
- Receiver Drier Assembly Replacement
- Refrigerant Recover
- Refrigerant Refresh
- System Leak Inspection